You are taking your first step in publishing your research paper or article. We follow the standard and trouble-free guidelines on the publishing side. You should submit only papers that have been carefully proofread and faultless. Do check if it is arranged in the proper sequence. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the journal paper template. This will warrant fast processing and publication. Keep calm when we are reviewing it. Rest assured, the acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
The IJOURNALS invites contribution in the following categories:
- Original research
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic.
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
- Technical Notes
We accept extended version of papers previously published in conferences and/or journals.
Submitted papers MUST be written in English, not exceeding 10 double-column pages IJOURNALS format.
An addition of 5 pages is allowed.
Download the paper template. (submitted papers need to be in MS Word format with file extension .doc or .docx)
During indexing process the authors’ names as given in the final manuscript will be considered.
Manuscript/Research Paper Submission – You will have to submit your manuscript via online submission link.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
- Go to the journal link on the website to know about core areas/theme of journal.
- Prepare/edit your manuscript as per given Template.
- If you are not from English speaking country, please do perform English checking from an expert.
- Template should be strictly followed to avoid manuscript rejection.
- Submit manuscript at online submission link in document format.
- Wait for acceptance. Peer review process may take 3-15 days processing time.
- Upon receipt of acceptance confirmation mail please complete following information/documents.
- Submit duly filled signed scanned copy of copyright & Registration form
- Submit scanned copy of processing charge receipt with transaction number
- Final manuscript.
In case you face any issue during online submission, please mail the issue details to email@example.com
Digitally Signed E-certificate
After the completion of registration process, all the authors of accepted papers will be provided digitally signed e-certificate.